Monday, December 25, 2006

Another Year in the Bag

That's it - training finished for 2006...how was it for you? I hope you worked hard, had fun, and learned a lot along the way.

What am I wishing for in 2007??
  • have more training time
  • do less business travel
  • listen more
  • be more patient
  • participate more
I want my aikido to show in every moment of every day, like a magic I have; A magic that others will wish they did, too. At the heart of what we do is fellowship and community, not just with each other in Yoshinkan, but with all the people in the world who are training hard every day to give their life structure and discipline, and who use this opportunity to become better people.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone whose support helps give me courage to continue.

Warm Wishes and Happy Holidays!!

Osu! John

2 comments:

Milind Mody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.